Diversity has become a fashionable and sometimes overused topic. But should it be forgotten? Certainly not: diversity in the broadest sense (gender/ culture/ skills/ disability/ viewpoints/ values) remains at the heart of value creation in many organisations.
Diversity even represents a lever that will constitute a definite competitive advantage in the long term. Why and how? This is what we are going to discover together in this fascinating training.
Key takeaways of this training
This training will allow you to:
- Understand the different cultural codes to improve collaboration in a globalised world
- Better understand the plurality of personalities to develop tolerance
- Identify the primary and secondary motivations of individuals to engage leaders/employees and develop the full performance of the company/institution
- Integrate the growth mindset to be solution-oriented and develop one's capacity to adapt as a leader
- Adapt one's decision making to a more or less complex context
- Develop a culture of the right to make mistakes and positive feedback to create a dynamic of continuous improvement and release the full performance of the organisation
- Boost innovation in your organisation through two efficient tools
The main features of the program are:
- Theoretical background
- Practical workshops
- Diversity of perceptions of the same reality
- Diversity of analysis
- Diversity in action
Benefits of the program
- Diversity of perceptions: develop understanding of oneself and others to create more efficient and tolerant teams.
- Diversity of analysis: develop one's capacity to adapt in order to remain solution-oriented and make faster and more relevant decision, widen the focus on a given situation and increase the accuracy of analysis and the ability to find an adapted and creative solution to a major issue.
- Diversity in action: experience how Diversity makes a real difference through co-development.
- Testimonial of a Board Member from Luxembourg to be inspired by peer actions to leverage Diversity at best.
- Build overall efficiency of your organisation to broaden tolerance, perspectives, and innovation within your organisation.
Board Members of diverse Luxembourg companies and institutions that would like to consider and leverage Diversity as a core asset and differentiator to bring their organisation to the next level.
Date & Time
Book your spot
Member fee : 540,00€ (VAT excl)
Non-member fee: 700,00€ (VAT excl)
Share on Social Media
Agenda and schedule
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg
7 Rue Alcide de Gasperi
1615 Luxembourg - Luxembourg
Contact the organiser
Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
| +352 26 49 58 5963