Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry
The Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry is the official representative body for the Luxembourg investment fund industry and was set up in November 1988 to promote its development.
The ALFI Fund Governance Forum aims to promote best practice in matters of fund governance including periodic review and update the ALFI Code of Conduct.
ILA & ALFI Documents
Specific Guidance for the implementation of the ALFI Code of Conduct is available on the following topics:
- ALFI Code of Conduct for Luxembourg Investment Funds
- Code of Conduct: Guidance on the process for the implementation and ongoing adherence
- Code of Conduct: Guidance on conflicts of interest
- Code of Conduct: Guidance on Board reports
- Code of Conduct: Guidance on Director Independence
- Code of Conduct: Guidance on Board evaluations
- Code of Conduct: Guidance on Board member time capacity
- Code of Conduct: Guidance on Board member letter of appointment
ILA is Luxembourg's premier interlocutor on issues affecting directors and corporate governance and has developed, amongst others, various guidelines and recommendations specific to Luxembourg investment funds and management companies.
ILA aims to develop highly qualified, effective and respected Directors, and regularly runs training and topical events on governance and funds governance. Details of upcoming training events can be found here.