- The Essentials Luxembourg
- Forum for directors of Luxembourg Credit Institutions
- Practical governance for SMEs (FR)
General introduction to Fund Governance
- The governance of AIF & AIFM
- AML for Fund directors
- Insurance Forum for Directors of (re)insurance undertakings
- The A-Z of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Improving Personal Impact in the Boardroom
- Practical Board dynamics: optimising performance in your Board
- Fiscal reporting obligations
- ESG reporting obligations
- Financial reporting obligations
- Regulatory Reporting Obligations for Boards
- Implementing alternative investments in the post-BEPS era: Considering the impact of new tax rules (ATAD 1, 2 & 3, MLI)
- The importance of substance in the post -BEPS era
Transfer pricing in Luxembourg : What directors have to know
The new mandatory disclosure regime DAC6
- Cyber security for the Board
Effective Minute taking
- Module 1 - Fundamentals of the Luxembourg law for Company Secretaries (16h)
- Module 2 - Boards & Board meetings organisation for Company Secretaries (8h)
- Module 3 - Shareholders & Shareholders' meetings organisation for Company Secretaries (8h)
- Module 4 - Managing & Communicating company data (4h)
- Module 5 - Accounting & Tax for Company Secretaries (8h)
- Module 6 - Luxembourg Corporate Governance & Company administration in practice (16h)
- Module 7 - Contract Law fundamentals for Company Secretaries (8h)
- Module 8 - Company Secretaries leading through integrity (4h)
- Intelligence collective au service d’une gouvernance participative
- ILA Bootcamp: fundamentals of Luxembourg Corporate Governance
Artificial Intelligence, a journey for directors: from Fundamentals to Risk Management & Ethics
- Creating A Sustainable Mindset, 21st Century leaders in your organisation
- Understanding the Basics of Valuation
- Termination of a director's mandate – key practical points to consider
- "The Sanctions Regime"
Lifecycle of a Directors in an Alternative Investment Industry
- The hybrid mismatch rules (ATAD 2)
- Valuation of early stage and growth companies
- So you want to be a Director?
- Effective chairing skills
- Valuation of mature companies
- Practical approach to mentoring at the board level
Trainings offered by our partners
ADP - Shaping Future Directors
Boards are seeking candidates with specific skills in new areas such as digitalization, cyber-security, eCommerce, and sustainability. These experts are often young professionals, managers or executives without prior board experience.
The Aspiring Directors Programme by ILA and INSEAD prepares high-potential professionals for their first board role.
EcoDa - The European Board Diploma
This program is for experienced board members who want to develop their skills further and benchmark themselves against European Corporate Governance practices.
The program is designed by senior board members and aims to explore the challenges that European directors will face in the future.
Stay up to date
Register to our newsletter and receive the latest news on ILA training sessions and events!