ICGC Events in May - Open to ILA Members
We would like to draw your attention to two virtual events which might be of your interest:
- INSEAD Directors Forum on “Talent & Remuneration Governance for Impact”
Friday, 20 May, 9:00am – 12:00pm CEST
- Examine how boards of directors ought to consider impact in their talent & remuneration strategy and how they can put pay for performance and equity in practice to promote transparent and fair remuneration both at board and executive level with the emergence of new trends such as increasing focus and regulations on ESG, talent mobility and demands, Say-on-Pay and gender pay parity movements.
- Special ILA member rate: special rate of €90. Please enter the promo code “ILAIDF2022” to unlock this ticket category in the Eventbrite system.
- Alternatively, access : www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/321212644667/?discount=ILAIDF2022
- Visit event webpage : https://www.insead.edu/centres/corporate-governance/directors-forum-may-2022
- “Director duties and ESG – a view from General Counsel
Tuesday, 31 May, 2:00pm - 3:00pm CEST
- Targeted at board directors, senior executives, General Council and legal professionals
- Non-paying event jointly hosted by ICGC and impactvise AG to address some of the regulatory issues that boards face especially with regard to ESG stewardship, their liabilities as board directors and how they can treat ESG as opportunity to create positive impact
- Event info and registration page: https://insead.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_P33ys1aiQ9ufgKBuTa8Nug