Practical Board dynamics: optimising performance in your Board
Alexis is a certified board director both in Luxembourg and France. He has held numerous board directorships through his 25 year career in companies from all sizes from start-ups in the internet services sector to an energy company with over €1 billion of revenues. His mandates have been held for companies in several countries, including the USA, the UK, and France.
He has lived corporate governance as an executive, an independent Director, a shareholder nominee on the Board, and Chairman of an Audit Committee and Chairman of a Finance Committee, and therefore brings insights from all these views.
Alexis trains Board Directors on the certification and directors’ professional training programmes of several national institutes for board directors, including ILA in Luxembourg, IFA in France and Guberna in Belgium. He also lectures or gives workshops in corporate governance subjects at various business and management schools across Europe.
Happily married since more than 30 years - Happy father of two kids " Happiness as a parent is when you realize that your children have turned out to be good people! "
Deeply convinced that to meet our sustainability and impact goals:
• we all have a role to play as entrepreneurs, companies, associations, politics, individuals
• and we not only need gender but also generational, competency, cultural background etc... diversity, or even better complementarity, at all levels.
At the initiative and to the benefit not only of women but also companies and above all future generations.
Deeply inspired by quotes like:
• " I always wondered why somebody had not fixed the problem yet, until I realized I am somebody ! " – unknown
• " If ever you think you are too small to make a difference, you have not spent the night with a mosquito yet ! " - african proverb
• " It is not about ideas but about making ideas happen ! " - unkown
Date and Time
To 29/09/2022 17:30