So you want to be a Director?
All you should be aware of to organise yourself !
GONZALEZ DALMAU Raquel
Raquel Gonzalez Dalmau has worked in digital marketing for over 13 years, most recently at the European Investment Bank (EIB), where she was in charge of Social Media, Websites and Audiovisual production, among others. Before the EIB, Raquel spent 10 years at Amazon, launching new businesses and managing teams across the globe. She has extensive experience in digital marketing, product management and digital transformation processes.
Raquel is also part of the teaching team of LEAD - Stanford University's online education program for business executives - and an Adjunct Professor at Sacred Heart University in Luxembourg, where she teaches Marketing to MBA students. She is a civil engineer by training and holds an MBA from Stanford University.
Raquel has been involved with ILA since 2016 and she's the vice-chair of the Digital Committee and member of the Communications Committee. She's also a member of the board of the Stanford Alumni Club in Luxembourg.
Happily married since more than 30 years - Happy father of two kids " Happiness as a parent is when you realize that your children have turned out to be good people! "
Deeply convinced that to meet our sustainability and impact goals:
• we all have a role to play as entrepreneurs, companies, associations, politics, individuals
• and we not only need gender but also generational, competency, cultural background etc... diversity, or even better complementarity, at all levels.
At the initiative and to the benefit not only of women but also companies and above all future generations.
Deeply inspired by quotes like:
• " I always wondered why somebody had not fixed the problem yet, until I realized I am somebody ! " – unknown
• " If ever you think you are too small to make a difference, you have not spent the night with a mosquito yet ! " - african proverb
• " It is not about ideas but about making ideas happen ! " - unkown