The Climate Crisis, challenges and opportunities for Luxembourg Companies
We are happy to invite you to the webinar "The Climate Crisis, Challenges and Opportunities for Luxembourg Companies" where Carole Dieschbourg, Luxembourg's Minister of Environment, Climate and Sustainable Development will
- provide deep insights in the Luxembourg Government's Climate and Energy Plan and why the upcoming relaunch of our economy offers a unique chance to accelerate the roll out of that plan
- explain the significant opportunities this plan offers to Luxembourg companies of both the non-financial and financial sectors
This event will also be
the occasion for ILA to present its new 7 module training program “21st Century Board
Leadership Model – Masterclass” for Directors and Executives
which will be rolled out in September in partnership with 'Global Strategy
Corporate Sustainability (Pvt) Ltd and renowned Professor Dr. Ravi Fernando.
Benefits and objectives of the program
- Be a Future ready 21st Century Board Member who appreciates Science and has a Triple Bottom Line mind set
- Understand how to create a Board response strategy to the Climate, Health and Social, Economic emergencies, New Technology and Geo-Political disruptions and Strategic Governance to ensure sustainable business models are not compromised
- Develop a company specific ‘21st Century Board Leadership strategy’ template
Please see below the agenda of the event:
- Welcome and introduction by Carine Feipel, Chair of ILA
- Insights on the Luxembourg Government's Climate and Energy Plan by Carole Dieschbourg, Luxembourg's Minister of Environment, Climate and Sustainable Development
- Q&A session
Presentation of the "21st
Century Board Leadership Model - Masterclass" by Professor Ravi
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please note the sessions will be recorded. In principle, this affects mainly the presenters, however if you unmute and talk you could also be recorded. If you do not want to be on the recording, please take care not to unmute yourself and refrain from the discussion. We invite you to participate and send us your questions in writing via the Q&A section.
PRIOR TO JOINING:
- download the Zoom app to your phone or pc (you can also join via browser)
- join a few minutes before the start
- familiarise yourself with the location of the chat function in order to ask questions or make comments
- if joining late, please do so quietly and stay on mute
- you will be automatically on mute and with your video turned off - please stay muted other than when the presenter opens the session to questions
Please note that no CPD hours will be allocated to this event.