The ILA Conducting Officer Forum was established over a decade ago and has grown from a small group of Conducting Officers to a large diverse group covering a varied range of IFMs (UCITS Management Companies and AIFMs) including in-house and third party IFMs. The Forum offers the opportunity to share ideas and have an open discussion on industry trends, regulation and evolving best market practice. This creates a good opportunity to network and share ideas with fellow Conducting Officers in an informal manner without minutes or active working groups.
Any topics that may give rise to the need for guidance papers or other publications will be fed into a working group within ILA or one of the other industry associations as is deemed most appropriate. The Forum also works in close collaboration with the ALFI Fund Governance Forum and the ALFI Management Company Committee.
Please find below the topics that will be discussed in this Forum :
1. Updates from other industry associations: ALFI, LPEA, ALCO, ALRIM
- Fund Data Standard (FDX)
2. Updates from industry meetings and regulatory updates
- Industry meeting feedback
- Regulatory and Industry update, discussion points
- Market challenges
- Bank account opening – LinkedIn campaign
- Trust and Fiduciary Register
- Regulatory reporting & Operational challenge discussion
- EU Laws and regulations / CSSF Circulars / FAQ
- CSSF updates CBDF FAQ on notification procedures
- CSSF launches SFDR, SFDR RTS, and TR data collection exercise clarification and extension
- The CSSF FAQ on the SAQ (Circulars CSSF 22/821 and 22/827)
- CSSF’s supervisory priorities in the area of sustainable finance
- LDI Funds denominated in GBP to maintain the Yield Buffer 300-400 bps
- CSSF thematic review on the use of Artificial Intelligence in the Luxembourg Financial sector
- New On 5 April 2023, the European Commission published two draft delegated acts relating to the EU Taxonomy Regulation
- Follow-up on 2022 collection of marketing communications
- Questionnaire on use and calibration of swing pricing
- Side-letters and preferential treatments thematic survey – aimed primarily at AIFs
- Lobbying initiatives
3. Feedback on the forum and potential topics for next Forum
For this forum, the target audience is any appointed Conducting & Compliance Officers and/or Responsable du Contrôle du respect des obligations (RCs).
Should you wish to be on the distribution list for the monthly CO Forum, please send an e-mail to Emily Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The rules of the Forum foresee that one delegate only for each ManCo or participating entity can be present at the debate in order to have a larger diversity in the group.
Date & Time
Book your spot
Member fee : 0,00€ (VAT excl.)
Non-member fee: 30,00€ (VAT excl.)
Share on Social Media
Agenda and schedule
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg
7 Rue Alcide de Gasperi
1615 Luxembourg - Luxembourg
Contact the organiser
Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
| +352 26 49 58 5963