The e-learning registrations closed on 10 December 2022, the course will reopen in February 2023
In light of the growing threat of financial crime, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing is becoming a top priority for governments across the globe. As a result, the AML/CTF programs of financial professionals are imperative to achieving and sustaining governmental strategies to combat financial crime.
Corporate governance is the framework that directs and controls companies. Sound corporate governance enables a firm’s board and executives to work together to deliver a firm’s agreed strategy and meet its goals, including protecting the company from the AML & CTF risk.
This course details your requirements as Board members and addresses in a comprehensive and practical way the questions you may be confronted with in the context of your professional duties.
- The Fundamentals of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- International regulatory framework
- The EU and Luxembourg AML/CTF frameworks
- The AML & CTF obligations
- The latest Money Laundering developments
- Final test (score of 75% needed for successful completion, 2 attempts available ONLY)
Benefits of the program
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the legal and regulatory AML/CFT framework in Luxembourg;
- Know your professional obligations as a Director/Board member;
- Understand the AML/CFT controls required;
- Meet the challenges in relation to regulatory/legal changes.
This course is designed for Board members of all companies in the financial sector except for investment funds where a specific training is proposed.
- To register, please contact : email@example.com
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the registrant including the invoice for payment. PLEASE DO NOT PAY ONLINE IF YOUR INVOICE ADDRESS IS OUTSIDE LUXEMBOURG AS INVOICES HAVE TO BE VERIFIED FOR CORRECT VAT RATE
- Upon reception of the payment the participant will receive a welcome message from Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs via this separate email address firstname.lastname@example.org. This e-mail will contain the link to our new LMS platform, where you will be requested to select a password, it will then give you access to the e-learning course.
- Should you be interested to register a full Board of Directors, please contact us: email@example.com, a discount can be granted for registrations above 3 participants.
- The registration fees include the access to the learning platform and the issuance of a certificate of participation subject to the successful completion of the final test. Follow-up reporting for group registrations is NOT included but can be done upon request and would involve additional costs.
- The registration to the course will close on 10 December, the eLearning can be completed up until 31 December 2022.