Now in its 10th annual edition, the ILA 2022 Forum for Directors of Luxembourg Credit Institutions is Luxembourg’s original and leading venue for bank directors and senior executives to discuss pertinent topics for bank boards.
The forum is designed to engage board members and senior executives on corporate governance regulation and the corresponding demands on board transparency, increased director accountability, and increased dialogue with management and regulators. The Board of Directors must have appropriate knowledge, understanding, and professional experience and, collectively, its members must have a thorough understanding of the bank’s strategy, risks, and of the overall industrial, economic, and regulatory environment.
This Forum is an opportunity for directors to receive an update and exchange on latest developments, including an opportunity to discuss the practical implementation of governance frameworks. In previous years, participants and speakers have included Board Chairs, CEOs, regulators, bank directors and control functions.
- Updates with the Luxembourg CSSF & the ECB
- Board Composition & Functioning
- Remuneration Practices
- Latest Regulatory Developments
- Board Evaluations
- Risk Strategies & Management Frameworks
- Crisis Management
- Director Skills & Training
- Case Studies
- An update on latest regulatory developments
- An ability to assess and score internal governance, board compliance, and structure
- Gap analysis and advice in defining and implementing new processes and effective internal controls
- Valuable training which fulfills ongoing director training requirements
- CEO’s and Directors of Credit Institutions
- Authorised Management
- Independent Directors
1275€ for members
1660€ for non-members
Check here if this course is currently offered:
You didn't see the course on the list, but you would like to take it? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received a sufficient number of requests from interested participants we will get back to you with a date.