The purpose of this three-day program is to provide experienced executives and directors with the essential knowledge required to perform their function as a director in Luxembourg in the most effective manner.
The program covers the role and responsibilities of directors and their key duties in the major legal and regulatory frameworks specific to the Luxembourg business environment.
This program also offers the opportunity to explore the role and added value of a director interacting with both peers and experts.
The program is delivered over ten interactive modules which are run by local practitioners and experts. The content involves not only formal presentations but also case studies based on real-life experience. Each module offers discussion opportunities and experience sharing with both presenters and other course participants.
- Luxembourg company law
- Luxembourg Directors’ duties and liabilities
- Integrity in the Luxembourg boardroom
- Accounting & financial reporting in Luxembourg
- Taxation in Luxembourg
- Luxembourg board dynamics
- The sustainability imperative for boards
- Applying corporate governance best practices in Luxembourg
- Luxembourg financial regulation
If you wish to participate in The Essentials Luxembourg, please click below to find the registration form.
1,975.00€ for members
2,550.00€ for non-members