Diversity has become a fashionable and sometimes overused topic. But should it be forgotten? Certainly not: diversity in the broadest sense (gender/culture/skills/disability/viewpoints/values) remains at the heart of value creation in many organisations.
Diversity even represents a lever that will constitute a definite competitive advantage in the long term. Why and how? This is what we are going to discover together in this fascinating training.
This training will allow you to:
- Understand the different cultural codes to improve collaboration in a globalised world
- Better understand the plurality of personalities to develop tolerance
- Identify the primary and secondary motivations of individuals to engage leaders/employees and develop the full performance of the company/institution
- Integrate the growth mindset to be solution-oriented and develop one's capacity to adapt as a leader
- Adapt one's decision making to a more or less complex context
- Develop a culture of the right to make mistakes and positive feedback to create a dynamic of continuous improvement and release the full performance of the organisation
Boost innovation in your organisation through two efficient tools
540€ for members
700€ for non-members
Check here if this course is currently offered:
You didn't see the course on the list, but you would like to take it? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received a sufficient number of requests from interested participants we will get back to you with a date.