ILA, in cooperation with Deloitte Luxembourg, is pleased to launch another session of its course on Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing specifically dedicated to Fund Directors. The objective of this 4-hour session is to provide Fund Directors and Board members with an understanding of their increasing role, responsibilities and obligations for preventing money laundering and terrorist financing.
Thanks to their professional experience in the Investment Fund Industry, our experts will cover not only the fundamentals of the prevention of money laundering and the regulatory environment from a Luxembourg perspective, but also how to deal in case of suspicion of money laundering or terrorist financing. This training will be interactive and practical examples will be used to enhance the learning.
The main features of the program are:
- Overview of the Legal & Regulatory Framework in Luxembourg and the professional obligations
- Investment Fund Industry requirements for Board members and on the RR/RC roles, obligations and cooperation
- Luxembourg AED expectations
- Overview of AML oversight
- Operational issues and types of shortcomings identified by the regulator (CSSF) and by independent statutory auditors
- Practical insights on reporting transactions, typical indicators
- Hot topics
Benefits of the program
The course will enable participants to get an understanding of the key concepts and responsibilities of the Directors as regards to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist financing.
Case studies and real examples of issues involving Board members will be shared by our experts.
- Fund and investment management companies’ directors (UCITS, SIF, SICAR, RAIF,...), independent or in employment contracts
- Managers responsible for funds and investment companies with management and/or supervisory responsibilities
- Executives and managers of management companies and/or funds
- Executives and managers (legal, domiciliation and compliance services) of service providers, e.g. depository banks, administrative and domiciliary agents
- Lawyers specialising in investment funds
- Auditors specialising in investment funds
Date & Time
Book your spot
Member fee : 375,00€ (VAT excl)
Non-member fee: 480,00€ (VAT excl)
Share on Social Media
Agenda and schedule
Parc Hotel Alvisse
120 Route d'Echternach
1453 Luxembourg - Luxembourg
Contact the organiser
Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
| +352 26 49 58 5963