In light of the growing threat of financial crime, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing is becoming a top priority for governments across the globe. As a result, the AML/CTF programs of financial professionals are imperative to achieving and sustaining governmental strategies to combat financial crime.
This course details your requirements regarding this topic and addresses in a comprehensive and practical way the questions you may be confronted with in the context of your professional duties and the progressive evolution of financial crime and the related regulatory framework
- Overview of money laundering and terrorist financing
- The AML/CTF legal and regulatory framework
- The AML/CTF professional obligations
- Hot topics
- Issues identified by the regulator and the independent statutory auditors
- Penal and administrative sanctions
- Final test (score of 75% needed for successful completion, 2 attempts available ONLY)
Benefits of the program
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the legal and regulatory AML/CFT framework in Luxembourg;
- Know your professional obligations as a Director/Board member;
- Understand the AML/CFT controls required for UCIs;
- Meet the challenges in relation to regulatory/legal changes.
This module is dedicated to Directors of Investment Funds in Luxembourg.
It is also suitable for Company Secretaries and for non-resident Board Members who need to be provided with a clear and concise understanding of the AML requirements in the Luxembourg Investment Funds sector.
- To register, please select a ticket in the above boxes.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the registrant including the invoice for payment
- Upon reception of the payment the participant will receive a welcome message from Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs via this separate email address email@example.com. This e-mail will contain the link to our new LMS platform, where you will be requested to select a password, it will then give you access to the e-learning course.
- The registration to the course will close on 15 December, the eLearning can be completed up until 31 December 2023.
For registrations above 3 participants:
- A discount can be granted, should you be interested to register a full Board of Directors, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The registration fees include the access to the learning platform and the issuance of a certificate of participation subject to the successful completion of the final test.
- Follow-up reporting for group registrations is NOT included but can be done upon request and would involve additional costs.
Book your spot
Member fee : 120,00€ (VAT excl)
Non-member fee: 180,00€ (VAT excl)
Share on Social Media