The A-to-Z process for Board Directors to embed sustainability into their organization’s strategy
Through a series of Coffee Chats, (and an in-person event to close the series), we invite you to understand the A-to-Z process for Board Directors to embed sustainability into their organisation’s strategy.
See below the key dates and topics that will be addressed through these series:
- March 24 - Tackling sustainability for the first time in a board (1/5)
When you take a new mandate, or you bring new topics to the agenda in your existing mandate: Which questions should you ask?
- April 28 - Materiality Analysis (2/5)
- What it is?
- What it is for?
- How it is done and with whom?
- May 26 - Strategic implications of the materiality analysis (3/5)
How to go from materiality analysis results to strategy and activation throughout the organization
- June 16 - Accountability and reporting (4/5)
Which frameworks & standards are out there for you?
- June 30 - Closing event in person (5/5)
Date & Time (1/5)
Book your spot
Member fee : 0,00€ (VAT excl)
Non-member fee: 30,00€ (VAT excl)
Share on Social Media
Agenda and schedule
Contact the organiser
Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
| +352 26 49 58 5963