Materiality analysis you said?
At the core of a sustainability journey are the notions of stakeholders, responsibility, interdependency and impact. All notions that are processed and visualized in the so-called materiality analysis. Welcome to join us on April 28 at 09:00 am to hear more about what a materiality analysis is, what it is for and how it is done through the testimonial of Sabrina Alam, Head of Space Sustainability and ESG Programme Manager at SES, who will share insights and best practices from her experience with the materiality analysis process at SES.
- Sophie Öberg, Deputy Director IMS and Co-chair of ILA’s Sustainability Strategy for Board working committee
- Karen Wauters, Non-Executive Director and member of ILA’s Sustainability Strategy for Board working committee
- Sabrina Alam, Head of Space Sustainability and ESG Programme Manager, SES
See below the key dates and topics that will be addressed through these series:
- 28 April - Materiality Analysis (2/5)
- What it is?
- What it is for?
- How it is done and with whom?
- 26 May - Strategic implications of the materiality analysis (3/5)
How to go from materiality analysis results to strategy and activation throughout the organisation
- 16 June - Accountability and reporting (4/5)
Which frameworks & standards are out there for you?
- 30 June - Closing event in person (5/5)
Date & Time
Book your spot
Member fee : 00,00€ (VAT excl.)
Non-member fee: 30,00€ (VAT excl.)
Share on Social Media
Agenda and schedule
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg
7 Rue Alcide de Gasperi
1615 Luxembourg - Luxembourg
Contact the organiser
Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
| +352 26 49 58 5963