Boost your presence within ILA
ILA Premium and Premium Gold are optional memberships that offer a wide range of extra visibility benefits for your company.
As a Premium or Premium Gold member, your organisation will be entitled to register a higher number of Affiliated Members, who will gain exclusive access to our library and articles, regular updates on corporate governance hot topics through the newsletters, Certification Programmes for Directors and Company Secretaries, access to key cross-sector networking events, etc.
You will also enjoy enhanced visibility among all our members in our working groups, communication channels, and events.
Interested? Join us today and become a key partner of ILA!
These memberships are not subject to any criteria, any company is qualified to apply.
Enhance your visibility
Possibility to be a corporate resource of an ILA Working Group
1 Article in the ILA newsletter (promoted content) and promotion on ILA social media channels
Partner news link in the ILA newsletter
Discount on Sponsorship Packages for ILA events.
Exclusive interview in the ILA newsletter featuring a member governance expert
Priority to propose panelist experts for main ILA events
Possibility to organise up to 3 joint events on a corporate governance subject in your premises
*Premium Gold Membership required
€7,500 - up to 40 affiliates
- Company Page with logos, description, Affiliated Members, and contact information
- Sliding banner on home page and on membership page
- Banner with premium member logos in the ILA newsletter
- Possibility to be a corporate resource of an ILA Working Group
- One article in ILA member newsletter
- Article promotion on ILA social media channels
- Partner news link in ILA newsletter
- Sponsoring Packages for main ILA events at a reduced fee
Premium gold membership
€10,000 - up to 100 affiliates
- All the advantages included in the Premium membership
- Exclusive interview in the ILA newsletter featuring a member governance expert
- Priority to propose panelist experts for main ILA events
Possibility to organise up to 3 joint events (Breakfast Briefing, Coffee Chat, etc.) on a corporate governance subject in your premises