The e-learning registrations closed on 10 December 2022, the course will reopen in February 2023
In light of the growing threat of financial crime, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing is becoming a top priority for governments across the globe. As a result, the AML/CTF programs of financial professionals are imperative to achieving and sustaining governmental strategies to combat financial crime.
This course details your requirements regarding this topic and addresses in a comprehensive and practical way the questions you may be confronted with in the context of your professional duties and the progressive evolution of financial crime and the related regulatory framework
- Overview of money laundering and terrorist financing
- The AML/CTF legal and regulatory framework
- The AML/CTF professional obligations
- Hot topics
- Issues identified by the regulator and the independent statutory auditors
- Penal and adminstrative sanctions
- Final test (score of 75% needed for successful completion, 2 attempts available ONLY)
Benefits of the program
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the legal and regulatory AML/CFT framework in Luxembourg;
- Know your professional obligations as a Director/Board member;
- Understand the AML/CFT controls required for UCIs;
- Meet the challenges in relation to regulatory/legal changes.
This module is dedicated to Directors of Investment Funds in Luxembourg.
It is also suitable for Company Secretaries and for non-resident Board Members who need to be provided with a clear and concise understanding of the AML requirements in the Luxembourg Investment Funds sector.
- To register, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the registrant including the invoice for payment
PLEASE DO NOT PAY ONLINE IF YOUR INVOICE ADDRESS IS OUTSIDE LUXEMBOURG AS INVOICES HAVE TO BE VERIFIED FOR CORRECT VAT RATE
- Upon reception of the payment the participant will receive a welcome message from Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs via this separate email address email@example.com. This e-mail will contain the link to our new LMS platform, where you will be requested to select a password, it will then give you access to the e-learning course.
- Should you be interested to register a full Board of Directors, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, a discount can be granted for registrations above 3 participants.
- The registration fees include the access to the learning platform and the issuance of a certificate of participation subject to the successful completion of the final test. Follow-up reporting for group registrations is NOT included but can be done upon request and would involve additional costs.
The registration to the course will close on 10 December, the eLearning can be completed up until 31 December 2022.