With new technologies developing at lightning speed, boards and executives are anxiously exploring opportunities and risks Cloud, AI, Blockchain and other innovations will bring.
It is important to understand the role an organisation’s Board of Directors will play to get prepared. Indeed, ultimately the board is responsible for how those new techs are used in their organisations.
NED should be ready to support their management in this transformation, to understand how those new techs can create value while managing risks.
Digital Transformation is a critical strategic issue for Boards and Directors as it affects all businesses supply chains, working environment and business models.
Too often, we’ve seen organisations jump to digitally transform their organisations without truly understanding the essentials of this transformation.
The aim of this course is to provide Non-Executive Directors with a strong foundation of some basic concepts of digital transformation, such as:
- Digital disruption vs digital transformation
- The four stages of digital disruption
- Managing digital transformation risks
You will learn from experienced leaders in digital transformation who specialise in training the next generation of directors on boards.
The 4 hours of the programme cover is presented in an interactive format, allowing the participants to ask questions, and make sure the key concepts are understood.
Throughout the training, the emphasis of this course will be on "what to ask, what to do" from a Director’s point of view facing a new technology challenge. You should expect to challenge, be challenged and share your own questions.
A study case will conclude the training. At the end, you will walk out of this course with one idea or change that you can take back to your Board and implement in the name of better corporate governance.
Benefits of the program
- Understand the trends driving Digital Transformation
- Be in a position to assess your board on digital readiness
- Be able to navigate the Board through a digital Transformation
- Understand the afferent Risks
- Understand the digital transformation frameworks for managing key elements such as strategy, IT rollout, technology, people and data.
- Gain a good understanding of organisational processes and user requirements, and their benefits to the organisation, such as: Data driven decision Making, Agile, Design Thinking
- An overview of the key technologies and how to exploit the new digital opportunities such as Cloud Computing, Blockchain, AI,...
This program is open to executives and directors who fulfil at least one of the following three conditions:
- Directors (Executive, non-executive) or Company Secretary who wants to understand Digital Transformation.
- Any CXO who wants to engage more with his/her board.
If you require further information or guidance, please contact the ILA Team (email@example.com) to discuss this course, the certification, or any other ILA training course.
Date & Time
Book your spot
Member fee : 215,00€ (VAT excl.)
Non-member fee: 280,00€ (VAT excl.)
Share on Social Media
Agenda and schedule
Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg
7 Rue Alcide de Gasperi
1615 Luxembourg - Luxembourg
Contact the organiser
Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
| +352 26 49 58 5963