"A unique programme designed by senior European board members for European board members"
Are you already an experienced board member with the adequate background and training required to carry out your duties effectively? Has the time come to move to the next level and receive keys to develop your own roadmaps in a concrete way as well as enriching your knowledge by benchmarking yourself against the best European Corporate Governance practices and peers?
This unique programme, designed by senior board members for board members, will help you to explore and understand the challenges for European directors in the years to come. It will deepen your understanding of the changing demands being placed on the boardroom and help you foster innovation and long-term value creation.
This programme, has been conceived as an eye-opener and a peer-to-peer learning experience supplemented by real-life case studies, constitutes a source of inspiration in your pursuit of excellence. It is designed to equip you with the right behaviours and skills to add value in the international boardroom with unique networking opportunities and EU proximity.
This programme is an add-on to programmes developed by the national institutes of Directors.
Format of the program
The full programme is set up as follows:
- Day 1 (core basis) - 9 March 2023, in person in Brussels
- Day 2 (core basis) - 10 March 2023 , in person in Brussels
- Day 3 (core basis) - 16 March 2023 , online
- Day 4 (opt-in) - 3 optional modules, in person in Brussels on
- "Audit Committee : a permanent adaptation to move away from pure compliance",
- 31 March 2023 - "Dialogue between boards and shareholders at the heart of all current issues"
- 27 April 2023 - "Climate and biodiversity: Topical issues for board members"
- 24 March 2023 - "Audit Committee : a permanent adaptation to move away from pure compliance",
You will find the full details on the content in the brochure herewith.
Main learning objectives of ecoDa’s European Diploma:
- Understanding the key features of European Corporate Governance models;
- Getting input on how to reshape/reinvent business models at a time of evolving challenges and expectations;
- Understanding requirements, good practice and pitfalls in sustainability governance;
- Making your organization more innovative, understanding how to make new constraints a framework conducive to value creation ;
- Being able to implement new European requirements while benefiting from European best practices.
Attendance to the first 2 days on 9 and 10 March 2023 are mandatory for the ILA Certified Directors.
- Participation fee for the first 2 days : 1750 € (VAT excl) for ILA members
- Participation fee for the full 4 days : 3500 € (VAT excl) for ILA members
If you wish to attend multiple opt-in modules it is feasible at a decreasing rate. A second optional module costs €700 and a third €500.
If would only like to solely attend one extra day without the core basis it is allowed at the price of €1000 per day.
Please mention the dates for which you would like to register in the registration form.
For more information check out the ecoDa website and the following documents:
Download the brochure of the full programme
Date & Time
Share on Social Media