This module sets out the role of the external auditor, walking through the various stages of the audit process and incorporates “what could go wrong” scenarios to illustrate situations directors may be faced with in interacting with the external auditors. It will also cover key financial reporting duties of fund directors.
The main features of the program are:
- Disaggregation of audit cycle and highlighting areas/situations where interactions with the auditor take place;
- Deep dive into key focus areas that Directors need to be aware in their duties;
- Case studies allowing a high degree of interaction.
Benefits of the program
The course will enable participants to get an understanding of the key concepts and responsibilities of the Directors as regards to their interactions with external auditors. Different stages of an audit, from onboarding to release of the audit opinion, will be further discussed through the eyes of the Independent Director.
Case studies and real examples of issues involving Board members will be shared by our experts.
- Fund and investment management companies’ directors (UCITS, SIF, SICAR, RAIF,...), independent or in employment contracts
- Managers responsible for funds and investment companies with management and/or supervisory responsibilities
- Executives and managers of management companies and/or funds
- Executives and managers (legal, domiciliation and compliance services) of service providers, e.g. depository banks, administrative and domiciliary agents
- Lawyers specialising in investment funds
- Auditors specialising in investment funds
Date & Time
Book your spot
Member fee : 375,00€ (VAT excl)
Non-member fee: 480,00€ (VAT excl)
Share on Social Media
Agenda and schedule*
*subject to changes
INNSiDE by Meliá Luxembourg
12 rue Henri M. Schnadt
2530 Luxembourg - Luxembourg
Contact the organiser
Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
| +352 26 49 58 5976