GROW INTO A BOARD DIRECTOR WITH INSEAD & ILA
Boards are currently looking for profiles with specific skills in new areas of expertise (digitalization, cyber-security, eCommerce, sustainability, etc.). The experts in these fields are very often young professionals, managers or executives without board experience.
Being a board member today is a very different role from being a senior executive and brings with it added complexity and unique responsibilities which are different from other management and operational roles.
ILA has partnered with leading business school INSEAD and the INSEAD Corporate Governance Centre (ICGC) to launch the Aspiring Directors Programme. A five-day programme that helps high potential professionals, managers or executives preparing for their first board mandate.
THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF TECHNICAL & SOFT SKILLS
The main features of the programme are :
- Fundamentals of Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance Actors
- Boards: Architecture, Composition, Processes
- Finance for Directors
- The Board of Directors – Committees, culture, evaluation & compensation
- New Board Challenges and Opportunities
- Getting into a Board
- Legal Responsibilities
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Young professionals, managers or executives without experience as board directors that aim to serve in a corporate governance role
- Family members and controlling shareholders of boards of small & medium family companies
-Executives of government and non-profit organisations and agencies Professionals from the institutional investment community
- Senior Executives (CEO, COO, CFO, CIO etc.)