This seminar will allow members of Board of Directors to identify the best governance practices for funds and to identify and manage conflicts of interest. This interactive seminar includes theoretical basics, presentation on the regulatory novelties by professionals and exchange between participants through the resolution of a specific corporate case.
Despite the ever-increasing focus on corporate governance matters, members of boards of directors of companies and collective investment schemes (CIS) still tend to underestimate the extent of their legal, regulatory and financial responsibilities.
- What are the key features of investment fund governance?
- What are the impacts of the new directives and circulars?
- What are the best governance practices for CIS?
- What are the roles of the service providers of the CIS
- What are the responsibilities of fund directors, managers and conducting officers?
- How to assess and mitigate liability of directors?
- How to deal with conflicts of interest?
The purpose of this seminar will be to comment on these key issues, to consider possible lines of actions and to offer solutions.
1600€ for members
2040€ for non-members
Check here if this course is currently offered:
You didn't see the course on the list, but you would like to take it? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received a sufficient number of requests from interested participants we will get back to you with a date.