The objective of this course is to understand the key roles, duties and liabilities of fund directors, as regards the appointment, oversight and interaction with the Fund Administration, Valuation and Depositary functions of investment funds in both the UCITS and AIF areas.
This course will explore the legal and regulatory aspects and will also provide participants with best practices and practical advice. The program is designed to be highly interactive and is facilitated by Luxembourg experts.
This course is designed for directors (executive and non-executive), who want to improve their knowledge of the role and responsibilities of directors in appointing and overseeing key delegates involved in the operations of investment funds. It will also be of interest to senior managers, conducting officers and other professionals interacting with boards who look to improve their understanding of the role of a fund board and its directors.
The main features of the program are:
- Appointment and oversight of key Service Providers
- Fund Administration Services
- Depositary functions
- Ancillary Services & Operations
- Valuation of Assets in different sectors
- Regulations and Hot Topics directly applicable to these functions
- Multiple case studies integrated into the programme.
Benefits of the program
- The course will enable participants to get an understanding of the key responsibilities of the Fund’s Board of Directors as regards to Fund Administration, Depositary and Valuation functions.
- Common issues that arise in these different areas will be highlighted.
- Case studies and examples of issues involving Board members will be shared by our experts.
A group of 20 to 25 persons representing:
- Fund and IFM directors (UCITS, SIF, SICAR, RAIF...), independent or in employment contracts;
- Managers responsible for funds and IFM’s with management and/or supervisory responsibilities;
- Executives and managers of IFM’s and/or funds;
- Executives and managers (legal, domiciliation and compliance services) of service providers,
e.g. depositary banks, administrative and domiciliary agents;
- Lawyers specialising in investment funds;
- Auditors specialising in investment funds;
Date & Time
Book your spot
Member fee : 675,00€ (VAT excl)
865,00€ (VAT excl)
Share on Social Media
Agenda and schedule*
*Subject to changes
INNSiDE by Meliá Luxembourg
12 rue Henri M. Schnadt
2530 Luxembourg - Luxembourg
Contact the organiser
Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
| +352 26 49 58 5976